Copyright and Disclaimers
From Market Research
- All material on this website is © Tim Bock 2012-2017. Tim Bock is a Visiting Fellow of the Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales and an employee of Displayr (the owner and licensor of 'Displayr', 'Q' and 'DataCracker' software).
- This website contains Tim Bock’s personal views on this website's subject matter and those views are in no way, either implicitly or explicitly, the views of either the University of New South Wales or Displayr.
- The information and commentary contained in this website is general in nature. Although efforts are made to keep this website's contents accurate and up to date, much of the material on it is subjective in nature, and is not, and should not be considered, a certified or definitive source of information that can be relied on for any purpose.
- Nothing on this website should be taken as either general or specific advice in relation to its subject matter, and you should not rely on it as such. It is recommended that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to your use of this website, and that you carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on this website for your purposes. This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. For example, an appropriately qualified expert should be engaged if you are analyzing a survey.
- The information, commentary and material provided on this website is provided "as is", and for information purposes only. This means that no warranty whatsoever is given with regard to this website, its material, or any content or services accessible from the website. You agree that you are using this website at your own risk.
- Tim Bock does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from, or connected to, the use of any material contained on this website or on any linked site. In no event will Tim Bock be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance, or non-performance of this website or its content.
- By accessing and using this website, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood this "Copyright and Disclaimer" page and agree, on behalf of yourself and your organization, if applicable, to be bound by its terms.