From Market Research
The basic process for conducting a quantitative survey is:
- Defining the Population: deciding the type of people that you need to interview.
- Selecting a Sample: finding people to complete the questionnaire.
- Deciding How to Conduct the Interviews (e.g., online survey, email, by phone).
- Determining The Sample Size.
- Setting Quotas: trying to ensure that your sample has the right mix of respondents.
- Selecting Data Collection Software.
- Programming and Testing.
- Fielding the Survey: the soft-send and completing the data collection.
Pages in category "Data Collection"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.